We provide coordinated whole-building system design as well as standalone mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering services.
In new construction we integrate HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems to complement the architectural design while optimizing long-term building system performance. While all building systems are connected, these trades are particularly inter-related, so our in-house coordination leads to greater integration, efficiency, and ultimately fewer change orders during construction.
We also evaluate existing systems for upgrade and replacement, with one trade being supported by the other in-house disciplines. Replacement of a mechanical system may seem dedicated to the mechanical engineer, but it inevitably affects architectural, electrical, and sometimes even structural systems. We provide all these services under a “single-trade” contract without the need to hire additional consultants.
We consider sustainable, environmentally conscious principles to be standard, rather than the niche concepts they were in the past. No matter the scale or complexity of a project, we understand that efficient operation of any facility requires a balancing act between minimizing energy usage and maintaining user comfort. We design to provide cost effective solutions that results in low-maintenance building operations tailored to our clients needs. Engineering services include:
- Central Heating/Cooling Plants
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Energy Efficiency Conservation Studies
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations
- Economic Studies/Life Cycle Cost Analyses
- Energy Management Control Systems
- Specialized Exhaust Systems
- Laboratory Design.
- Energy Recovery Systems
- HVAC Studies and System Assessments
- Energy Reuse
- Power Distribution Systems
- Emergency Power Systems
- Lighting Systems
- Lighting Control
- Circuit Tracing
- Electrical Studies and Assessments
- Information Technology, Telecommunications-Data, Voice
- Computer-Aided Modeling
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Life Safety
- Tempered Water Supplies
- Specialized Piping Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Water Savings Strategies
- Fire Detection/Alarm Systems