Associate Principal, AIA
NCARB, LEED Green Associate
- University of Cincinnati, Master of Architecture
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts in Architectural History
Registrations & Certifications
- Licensed Architect
- LEED Green Associate
- ICC Certified Accessibility Inspector
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- Historic Preservation Certificate
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- ACE Mentor Program Lead Mentor (Architecture | Construction | Engineering)
Stephanie believes that studying exemplary architecture from our past can enrich and inform architectural design in the present, so she began her architectural education with a degree in Architectural History from the University of Virginia. She built upon this strong foundation with a Master of Architecture degree and Historic Preservation Certification from the University of Cincinnati. Upon graduation Stephanie joined the GAA team fulltime and has enjoyed working with public sector clients where she feels her design work can make the biggest impact.
While at GAA Stephanie has served as a designer and project manager on a multitude of projects, including additions, renovations, and new construction. Her experience has spanned all phases of the design process, from conceptual design all the way through construction administration. Outside of the office Stephanie can be found mentoring high school students, singing at church, tap dancing, practicing yoga and raising her two children.
Let's Build Something
Thank you for visiting Gauthier, Alvarado & Associates. If you have questions about our firm, our services or have any other inquiries, please contact us. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
Gauthier, Alvarado & Associates
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 225,
Fairfax, VA 22030